L’Avian Cockatiel Food Plus Premium Seed Mix 4 lb
3 in stock
- Virtually dust free – better “clean” nutrition.
- Fortified with a complete range of vitamins and minerals – better health.
- Free of chemical preservatives for a more natural diet.
- Chelated Trace Minerals – provide better mineral nutrition.
- Added lactobacillus and enzymes – promote better digestion and health.
- Free of added sugar and dextrose.
- Added amino acids (Methionine and Lysine) for better health, growth and reproduction.
- Added lecithin helps digest fat.
- Barrier package with keep fresh Zip Seal
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS: Crude Protein (Min) 13%, Crude Fat (Min) 13%, Crude Fiber (Max) 23%, Moisture (Max) 12 %
FEEDING DIRECTIONS: Feed free choice in a suitable feed container. Change food daily. Make sure feeding utensils are clean and sterile. Keep fresh clean water available at all times.
Cockatiels, Grass Parakeets, Indian Ringnecks, Moustache, Plumhead (India, Tibet), Australian King, Crimson-Wing. Polytelis (Aust. Origin – Prince of Wales, Barraband, Rock Pebbler) Rosellas (Aust.), Barnards (Aust.) Kakarikis, (New Zealand) Small to Medium Conures , (Peach Front, Brown Throat, Green Cheek, Painted, Jenday, Sun, Gold-Cap-Argentina) Caiques (Brazil), Lovebirds, Greycheeks, Parrotlets.
Bird food handling tip:For economy & freshness we recommend buying enough seed to last no more than 3 months. It’s best to break down large factory bags into smaller double Zip Lock freezer bags (Using a bag-within-a-bag approach helps reduce the chance of freezer burn) & store in freezer.
CLEAN – All L’Avian Plus™ products are virtually dust free.
FORTIFIED – All L’Avian Plus™ products are completely fortified with vitamins, chelated minerals, probiotics, amino acids and electrolytes.
FORMULA LOCK – L’Avian Plus™ products are not formulated on a least cost ingredient basis. Each formula is locked. This ensures that pets receive the same nutritious product at every feeding.
HUMAN GRADE – All fruits, nuts and vegetable products used in L’Avian Plus™ are human edible grade.