Tropican High Performance Parrot Sticks by Hagen HARI 3.3 lb
3 in stock
Contains a blend of multi-grains with peanuts for high palatability. Contains natural omega fatty acids from flaxseed. Contains balanced calcium and vitamin D for proper egg formation and bone health. Contains essential amino acid combination to promote optimal growth and feather development.
Encourages natural foraging.
- Bags are vacuum sealed and injected with CO2 – No moths or bugs
- Scientifically formulated as completely balanced extruded sticks
- Contains eight grains and nuts for maximum palatability and biological value
- Top food for maintenance of all large psittacine birds
- Sticks can be held by parrots for easy consumption
- To increase palatability, Tropican can be moistened with warm water
- Vitamin and mineral supplementation is not required
Ingredients: Corn, soybean meal, corn gluten meal, wheat, brown rice, dehulled sunflower seeds, dehulled peanuts, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dicalcium phosphate, lecithin, calcium carbonate, yeast culture, flaxseed, dried beet pulp, dried kelp, oat groats, L-lysine, choline chloride, DL-methionine, orange oil, banana oil, biotin, vitamin E supplement, niacin, calcium L-ascorbyl-2-onophosphate (source of vitamin C), zinc oxide, manganous oxide, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin B12 supplement, rosemary extract, beta-carotene, copper sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, inositol, folic acid, vitamin A supplement, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, vitamin D3 supplement.
|Crude protein min||22%|
|Crude fat min||11%|
|Crude fiber max||3.5%|
|Vitamin A min||5,500 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3 min||550 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E min||220 IU/kg|
|Beta-Carotene min||0.45 mg/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids min||0.03%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids min||0.25%|