Aluminum Travel Cage for Medium Birds by King’s Cages ATS1719 Silver
Out of stock
Please shoot me an email when it's back on the shelf
Bar spacing – 5/8″ – 5mm Bar thickness
Bird-safe aluminum gives this travel cage durability while remaining light weight and manageable.
- Patented front door lock with hidden magnets to ensure the door does not rattle during transit.
- Large swing out door.
- Completely KNOCKDOWN, easy assembly, no nuts, no bolts.
- Carrying handle that can double as a perch.
- 2 swing out food doors with 2 plastic food and water cups.
- 1 wooden perch inside
- Sliding grill and tray with safety triangle to keep grill and tray from sliding out.
- Lightweight 15-1/2 pounds
- NEW! Slide out tray for easy cleaning
- NEW! Triangle stopper to keep the tray from falling out
- NEW! Longer legs to raise the cage off the ground
A customer asked: Wondering if you will share how does the outside top handle is attached to the cage? Thanks.
Great question and we felt the answer would benefit any shopper evaluating this product as a travel cage for their bird. As you can see from the image below the top handles/perches lock on effortlessly with a keyhole opening on either end.
Slide the triangular shaped plastic locking mechanisms horizontally, Slip both ends over the exposed screw head and pull up. Turn the triangular shaped plastic locking mechanism down or vertical to lock the unit into place.
Jasper loves his travel cage. I wanted to take him trick or treating to several friends house, but he wouldn’t cooperate with the flight suit and leash so from now on we go in style. Very rich looking, very sturdy, and I got my first color pick. Worth the price for the aluminum and the color adds something more than stainless would.
Thank you for the new customer discount. I own canaries and finches also, and appreciate the secure small bar spacing for when they need vet visits.– Sue K. Buffalo, NY. (Jasper, a cinnamon green-cheeked conure went this Halloween as a parrot who owns a pirate.) Jasper in cage here