Quiet Me Humane Pet Bird Training Device by Prevue ~ 62903
2 in stock
Prevue Pet Products Quiet Me™ is an innovative and humane pet bird training tool that distracts birds and interrupts bad behavior.
Are you frustrated with your bird’s squawking, feather plucking or temper tantrum? If your bird has developed a pattern of bad behavior and you need help, take control with Quiet Me, the humane training tool for interrupting their behavior and redirecting their attention. The Quiet Me device emits a captivating light pulse that cannot be ignored. As the bird’s attention is diverted by the light, their tantrum will lessen and the outburst will cease. To use, place the Quiet Me unit outside the cage where your bird cannot reach it. The unit may be activated by tapping the button on the top, or via a handheld remote (from a distance of up to 150 feet). While both activation methods work, we recommend using the remote so your bird doesn’t associate your physical presence with the device.
Quiet Me is most effective when combined with other supportive actions such as:
- rewarding quiet times and encouraging them to use quieter vocal tones
- providing mental stimulation and foraging challenges with our full line of Playfuls™ and Naturals™ toys
- keeping a log of the environment that triggers outbursts and looking for correctable patterns.
Quiet Me is a safe, effective tool for breaking bad patterns and redirecting energies to create a healthier, more peaceful environment for you and your pet.
Light Sequence on Main Unit:
• 2 seconds ON, 1 second OFF, repeats FOUR times on the AUTO Sequence.
Activation of Main Unit:
• AUTO Sequence (activated by tapping the button on the top of the unit)
Activation by Handheld Remote:
Toggle between two modes:
• AUTO (2 sec. ON, 1 sec. OFF, 4 times)
• MANUAL (2 sec. ON, 1 sec. OFF, for as long as the activation button on the remote is pressed.)
Place Main Unit outside of the cage, out of reach of the bird, facing the cage at bird’s eye level.
For best results, activate Quiet Me with the handheld remote to keep the bird from associating the activation with your physical presence.