Flat Top Small Bird Bird Cage by Prevue 25212 White
6 in stock
Prevue Pet Products Square Roof Parrot bird cage in Black offers plenty of space for parakeets, cockatiels, lovebirds & other similar-sized birds.
You can easily access your bird through the large front door. Smaller inset door within large front door allows access to the bird while minimizing exit space
Cleaning is simple thanks to the removable bottom grille and pull out tray. Three heavy duty plastic dishes and two perches are included in this Square Roof Parrot bird cage.
Overall Size 25″ L x 21″ W x 29 1/2″ H Wire Gauge 9 & 12
- Fits bird cage stand #2521S
- Fits bird cage cover #12502
- Wire Spacing – 1/2 Inch
- Material Non-toxic and pet safe powder-coated steel mesh with plastic tray.
- Color Black powder-coated mesh / Black base
- Carry handle on either side
- Includes 2 Perches, 2 Cups, Grille, and Tray
- Cleaning Wash- cage regularly with a mild soap, warm water and Prevues non-abrasive #109 Cage Scrubber.
- Dry thoroughly.
- Do not dry tray in the sun, as it can warp.
Large front landing-style door allows access to cage interior and a place for bird to perch before entering or existing Removable grille; pull-out debris tray for easy cleaning Fits bird cage stand #2521S
Assembly is simple……
1) Place the plastic base on a stable surface.
2) Open the cage body wire mesh and attach the bottom of the body to the plastic base. The main door of the cage facing the front, and the wire loops to attach the top facing outward.
3) Attach the cage top to the body assembly, using the wire hooks to position and secure the top into place.
4) Place any additional items, such as perches or feeding cups into position. Make sure that all latches, securing the top to the body and the body to the base, are in place and secure before use.