Tropican Lifetime Parrot Sticks by Hagen Hari 3.3 lb
2 in stock
- Scientifically formulated as completely balanced extruded sticks
- Contains eight grains and nuts for maximum palatability and biological value
- Top food for maintenance of all large psittacine birds
- Sticks can be held by parrots for easy consumption
Tropican is the only formulated pelleted food line that most birds will need in their lifetime, from a newly hatched baby chick to a mature, breeding adult. For baby chicks, Tropican Hand-Feeding Formula is a product with no guesswork, recipes or cooking required. Tropican High Performance Biscuits provide stressed or breeding birds with extra protein and minerals. For regular maintenance, Tropican Lifetime Granules or Lifetime Parrot Sticks ensure that fussy eaters get a full balanced diet. Since Tropican incorporates vitamins and minerals, the Prime Supplement is not needed.
Contains no artificial preservatives, colors, and flavors
- Is a full balanced diet that is fortified with vitamins and minerals so an additional supplement is not required
- Contains a blend of multi-grains with peanuts for high palatability
- Contains natural omega fatty acids from flaxseed
- Contains optimal levels of calcium
- Contains multiple sources of protein to generate impeccable feathers
- Contains optimal yet balanced and safe levels of calcium, vitamin D, and iron for all specie requirements
- Comes in multi-size morsels and shapes to satisfy a wide range of species (granules and sticks)
- Is an optimal base diet that can be complemented with enrichment foods
- Is offered longer throughout the year for smaller psittacine species
Ingredients: Ground corn, soybean meal, ground wheat, ground dehulled peanuts, ground brown rice, dehulled sunflower seed, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols and rosemary extract), calcium carbonate, sugar, tomato powder, oat groats, ground flaxseed, alfalfa nutrient concentrate, L-lysine, yeast extract, DL-methionine, salt, choline chloride, carotene, biotin, vitamin E supplement, niacin, calcium L-ascorbyl-2-monophosphate, zinc oxide, manganous oxide, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin B12 supplement, beta-carotene, copper sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, inositol, folic acid, vitamin A supplement, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, vitamin D3 supplement.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude protein 21.0% (min), Crude fat 11.0% (min), Crude fibre 3.5% (max), Moisture 9.0% (max), Salt 0.20% (min), Salt 0.30% (max), Calcium 1.1% (min), Phosphorus 0.7% (min), Vitamin A 6,500 IU/lb (min), Vitamin D3 225 IU/lb (min), Vitamin E 80 IU/lb (min), Vitamin K 0.9 mg/lb (min)
Manufactured in a facility that packages products containing nuts.