Last Updated on by Mitch Rezman
Bird’s metabolisms are different from dogs which is why we recommend Nekton Relax which is an avian-specific formulation using L-Taurine – an amino acid.
Its normal use is for
- Nervous or aggressive birds
- Behavior-related feather pickers and chewers.
- Traveling birds
- New environments like a bird cage change or human relocation
We recommend Nekton Relax for pre-medicating parrots on the Fourth of July holiday, as it’s ideally suited for birds.
What makes it so special is L-taurine which has been found to directly stimulate the production of alpha brain waves.
These brain waves are associated with an awake, yet relaxed, state in humans (and animals).
And this is why birds who are on Nekton Relax are not in a druggie, foggy stupor and are calmer and less stressed.
This state can lead to less biting, less plucking, and less overall aggressive behavior.
- African greyFebruary 2, 2024Why Has My Parrot Has Attacked Me 3 Times in the Past 3 Months?
- Bathing and HealthJanuary 19, 2024How I’m Dealing With Moby the Budgerigar’s Testicular Tumor
- Bird NutritionJanuary 19, 2024I Have a Picky Indian Ringneck Bird What Would You Recommend?
- Bird Cage InfoJanuary 12, 2024Do You Sell Plexiglass That Attaches to a Cage to Block Seeds From Falling on the Floor?